SMART Radon Detector
The RD200 has 20 times higher sensitivity than other handy radon detectors.
Due to the RD200’s dual structured pulsed-ionization chamber system and highly accurate detection circuit; designed by FTLab’s Radon levels can for the first time relay reliable data on the go.
'Radon Eye' RD200
How to Start
- Close all windows and doors within the vicinity for an accurate measurement.
- Connect the 12V adapter to the Radon Eye; it will automatically start once connected. Place the Radon Eye on a table or counter top.
- A measured value is displayed every 10 min. A measurements period of 1 hour is advised for an accurate result. With other economic models like the C or P device, it will approximately take 24 – 48 hours to approach a valid reading.
- When the measured value is greater than the 4 pCi/l (148 Bq/m3) safety threshold, an alarm will sound. Open the window for a ventilation period longer than 10 minutes.
- You can use the Smartphone App to manage data and setting. Please refer to the Smartphone App Guide.
- Indoor radon level generally increases during dawn hours. Radon levels are highest during the winter season.
- Type : pulsed ion chamber 200cc
- First reliable data out : < 60min
- Data interval : 10min update (60min moving average)
- Sensitivity : 0.5cpm/pCi/l at 10pCi/l (30cph/pCi/l)
- Operating range : 10~40℃, RH < 90%
- Range : 0.1 ~ 99.99 pCi/l
- Precision : < 10% at 10pCi/l
- Accuracy : < ±10% (min. error <±0.5pCi/l )
- Power : DC 12 ± 0.1V, 65mA (12V DC adapter)
- Size : RD200 : Φ80(mm) x 120(mm), 240g
- Data communication : Bluetooth LE (Android/iOS)
- Data log : max 1year (1h step)
- Display : 0.96 inch OLED